Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going back in time...

So I need to post up pics from the past that I have neglected to do.  I am really disappointed with how they have turned out, once I uploaded them onto the computer.  They seem really grainy.  This speedlite thing is a lot harder than it looks kids. 
 SS 1/200  f 4.0   ISO 800  w/speedlite
 Same settings as above
 Same settings as above



This is where it gets tricky.  I was using the Speedlite, but later learned I did not have the settings right, at least I think that is the problem.  I am trying to use the manual setting on the SL, but it is hard to adjust it constantly when the lighting is changing.  I also was finding it difficult to find a place to bounce light.  I did not have it set at custom WB, which I feel would have helped out with the coloring in some. 
 SS 1/200  f4.0   ISO 800


 SS 1/200  f2.8  ISO 800
SS 1/200 f2.8 ISO 800 

Overall I love the speedlite, it is just going to take me some getting used to.  I am much more comfortable shooting outdoors, so I am forcing myself, however painfully, to shoot more indoors in an uncontrolled environment (ie no background or lighting).

No comments:

Post a Comment