Thursday, July 19, 2012

Torture

        The post title has many meanings at this point.  Torture n: anguish of body or mind.  With the 100 degree heat wave we've had I have definitely had some anguish of the body and the mind... I also took it upon myself to torture my poor child at the swim park the other day.  I am that parent that made the poor guy climb four flights of stairs getting more anxious each step and then proceeded to completely flip when he saw what lay ahead.  
      A water slide, I mean who doesn't love them?? Obviously my 5 year old did not! But we had made it to the top, we couldn't go back down... so me plopping him on the mat with me and just saying it will be fun don't worry.  (yeah right)  And you know what, I think that little guy actually may have liked it, had he not gotten a mouth full of water as we plunged into the pool at the bottom.  Alas the water slide won the battle that day!! But that is okay, we totally dominated the lazy river!

No comments:

Post a Comment