Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 3 of the Pre- Whole 30

I truly am glad we eased into it with a trial.  Today was more difficult for me. I had a headache today that would not quit.  The Mr. didn't have a headache but felt shaky.  Isn't it sad what food does to our body. We truly felt like addicts.  Since this week was a trial week- we decided to test it out and see what would happen if we ate regular foods (his idea not mine).  So after eating some lasagna, and a diet coke I felt "normal".  Seriously- addict here! We had a good talk last night about what way of eating is doing for our bodies (in a good way).
Even with our deviation from program last night I am back on it again today- I feel like this easing in will help us next week and won't create such dramatic withdrawl.




No comments:

Post a Comment