Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Lunch Bunch


You know what I dread most...lunch!  Dinner is the a breeze my family will truly eat anything I make from sushi to Thai food.  I know they are a bunch o' weirdos but I love them!!  Anyway back to lunch, now that I am home for the summer I have the daunting task of planning lunch for the kids daily.  I have turned to my BFF Pinterest for some ideas to keep my kids lovin' lunch time.  The last few years my youngest has attended Montessori pre-k full time, so lunch was something that had to be packed daily- ah stresssss!!  So I  used this planner to keep me organized so the poor little guy wasn't eating sandwiches every day.  It also helps me in planning my weekly shopping list.  


 So this week for lunch we tried out the peanut butter and jelly banana dogs as I had pinned on Pinterest. You know they sure make them a lot cuter on there than mine turned out, but the boys loved them!! Cormac wanted seconds! Score- and the great thing is this will be a perfect alternative to the traditional peanut butter sandwich this school year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment