Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Organize Me!!!

     Have you checked out iheartorganizing.blogspot.com...No?! Well you should! I am telling you that woman is the most organized person I have ever seen everything from sorting out Lego's to your pantry.  It's seriously crazy.
       I have tried to become more organized and have taken several of her ideas and done one room/closet/cupboard every few weeks (that's all I can handle).First I developed a kids cupboard in the kitchen, great! Holds all the kids utensils and plates, cups etc.  Sounds simple right, like how did I never think if this before... alas I didn't and she did! Thank you!! I took this withmy phone so forgive the grain. You'd never know I do photography on the side...www.pictographie.blogspot.com shameless plug I know! 


         Then I moved on to meal planning, the most time consuming part of my week.  I spend Sunday with Jack and Cormac planning out our meals, turning to Pinterest for some new dishes, then to the old cookbooks for the standbys.  I had to add a new section to my planner for an activity. Now that I am off during the summer, I try to find one thing everyday we can do together.  I believe the idea for the planner off Pinterest...go figure, but I tweaked it to fit our family and needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment