Friday, June 29, 2012

To Do Lists Galore!!!


So my dear husband feels that blogs are ridiculous, and sometimes they are.  But, I found this awesome site where you can turn your blog into a book- how perfect for me to make for my kids! I would like them to see what some of our activities, and daily activities were when they were little. I keep a journal for each child, but this would give them an overall feel to what their daily life was like. I don't know, maybe I'm weird, but I loved looking at old pictures and home videos when I was younger. You can find more information here
I see this as a way for me to chronicle a year in our life, whether it be meals, outings, or other tidbits.  AS a girl who loves home videos and photos I think this would have been awesome to have from a time when I was little.  I think it will give my kids some insight to what our life was like when they get older.
Three kids is a lot of work!!  Here is my list of shame that needs to get done this summer with all my “extra” time;
1.               Finish Cormac’s 1st yr scrapbook (few pages madeno pictures in most)
2.          Start Elin’s scrapbook!!!
3.            Order and organize all photos from 2011 through summer 2012. 
4.           Start & Finish decorating Cormac’s room. 

My list of excuses:
1. In my defense we built and moved into our house in November.
2. I had a baby in August.  Last year I had changed
3. I changed grade levels (again) last year to 3rd.
4. I am changing grade levels (AGAIN) this year to a 4/5 combo.
5. I work full time and do photography part time all the while spending every minute not working or shooting with my three precious children creating some awesome memories. 

Alright it’s out there, you all see my list of things to do and every reason not to, but here it is permanently on the Internet- this list will be complete by the end of the summer!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment