Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 11 of Whole 30

So this "carb flu" thing is getting old.  I woke up again today with a slight headache, not a big one, just a bit annoying.  Today was another day of getting misc. groceries- how can I not have all that I need? Maybe I am just addicted to the grocers... cuz it was another $90 between Trader Joe's and Whole Foods. Word to the wise- TJ's has coconut milk for only .99 that is a good deal! I also scored some kale chips there that were not half bad.   


Breakfast: Banana & Egg scramble ( just two eggs mixed up with a mashed banana fried up in coconut oil) I put some cinnamon on top- cuz let's face it cinnamon makes everything better!  I also had a few slices of bacon left over from the Mr.'s egg cups I made him for work this week.


Lunch- Well let's just say I had to make myself eat lunch and as you  can see the plate shows my lack of enthusiasm about eating.  Apple slices with almond butter and a V-8.  Yep- Thomas was having more fun than I was!

Dinner was at my parents house- they made spaghetti and salad. So I toted along my own cooked spaghetti squash and some homemade dressing and called it good. I even had no desire to partake in the birthday cake and ice cream for my cousin, even though whipped topping is the only type of frosting I will enjoy.... Discipline people- discipline. 


No comments:

Post a Comment