Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 16

Nothing exciting today.. so this will be brief.

Breakfast- banana egg mash

Lunch- rotisserie chicken and broccoli


Dinner- we have about 3 racks of ribs and I was feeling like some ribs.  Finding a rib recipe that doesn't use sugar in the rub is rather difficult, but I did come across one on a paleo site.  It was different than we have had before- we usually smoke ribs but this time we did an oven version rather tasty!  I also came across a BBQ sauce recipe- I tried and did not really like- too much orange juice for me, so I did a lot of modifying on it.  It was alright in the end.  We also attempted mashed cauliflower- I can so that was definitely not good. It is certainly not anything like mashed potatoes- so whoever said you'll never miss them was completely off.

Exercise- Run 5k- recorded my fastest mile and 5k time!

No comments:

Post a Comment