Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 15- Whole 30

So I am feeling much better today- no more crabby patty here! Now I don't know if my increased feel of energy is due to a good nights sleep, the whole paleo eating, or if it's all in my head and I just have more energy because I should by this point- at any rate I don't care! I feel better.

The Mr and I are working through our re-integration plan.  I'm not sure paleo 100% of the time is for us.  We will definitely just be eating clean 100% of the time and we were thinking within that, 85/15 paleo.  For us it's not as feasible with little kids and me working as a full time teacher and part time photographer (which is more and more becoming full time). Summers are a piece of cake since I am off and can cook and prep as needed.  I know it is excuses, but it's just not for us, nor is it something I have bought into 100% as far as the healthiest way of eating is concerned.  It is certainly a good detox and a way for people that suffer various ailments to see if it is their diet that is causing most of their problems.

So as for today:
Breakfast- egg scramble (added in an egg as per suggestions for upping caloric intake) with green peppers and onions. Homemade sausage patty.  Water.




Lunch- weellll let's just say it didn't happen today. My grand plan was to feed the kids lay the littlest one down, go running then come home and eat.  Well THAT didn't happen.  What did happen, you say? Well I made the kids lunch and laid the littlest down- was getting ready to go running when the MR needed to run to Lowes and make a return (right then ;) )  So okay, put that on hold- he returned I went running...got home uh 235 and we were leaving for a movie at 3... So, no lunch.  BTW The Conjuring great flick for a fun night out!

Dinner- Chipotle.  The only approved, easily created "fast food".  Although be mindful you can only get carnitas, lettuce, guac and salsa/pico. No other meats allowed (cooked  and marinated in other oils). It is such a delicious treat!

Exercise: Running 2 miles.  I use the Nike app even though I don't have the shoes. It has a great GPS and you can pair up with friends to keep you motivated.  All very good!

Snacks: Banana with coconut milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment