Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 8- Rough Day

Today was a rough day- I am still feeling kinda irritable and thinking it is pry related to the carb-flu. Yeah- detox... Anyway this morning I tried a new recipe a Blueberry Clafouti it was a new and much more enjoyable way to eat my eggs this morning.  Plus it was super simple, eggs, blueberries, cinnamon and vanilla- ya kidding me? That is my type of recipe!
Here's my only major complaint with this diet- the money! I have spent over $700 in groceries and we are only on day 8, granted we started unofficially the week before- but still.  My monthly budget for groceries that I like to stick to, for a family of 5 is $600.   I would totally take any suggestions on how to cut that waaaayyy down! I know real food is expensive, but I feel for those less fortunate that are not able to experience this type of eating experience- something needs to change there.

Breakfast: It doesn't look pretty, but believe me it was pretty good!

Lunch was pretty pathetic so no way was I taking pics. It was just some reheated chicken thighs and carrots- blah.

Dinner- Grilled burgers topped with kraut, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce with a side of green beans.

Exercise: Ran 2 miles 

Snacks: Bowl of mixed fruit after dinner.  


No comments:

Post a Comment