Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 5 & a Wild Zoo experience

Ahhh day five! Yes! Finally through almost a full week.  Today I definitely earned my meals, we hiked all over the zoo today. If you've never been to Omaha, it is worth at least a drive through for Henry Doorly Zoo, top zoo hands down!  They had a new dinosaur exhibit that was quite amazing. Although my middle man would tell you different- he did not uncover his eyes for one second and pretty much screamed the whole way through.  Nice.  Nothing like a screaming child, hiking for miles around a zoo in 98 degree weather.  Lovely, lovely.  Top it off I did not pack a lunch as I thought we'd be done by then, so I relied on tea and water to push me through until lunch. Honestly- no hunger pangs!
See told ya

All the other brave souls



Breakfast today: Banana "muffin", chicken sausage, and some sort of egg crepe thing- no name for that.

Lunch: Leftover meat sauce and carrots- definitely my favorite meat sauce!!  Just omit the sugar.  



 Dinner: My new favorite salad.  Chicken fajita salad. Oh my it was super simple and super delicious.  I was surprised.  I didn't even mind the avocado. There is just something about that stuff that I can't get around- texture thing probably.



No comments:

Post a Comment