Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 2

Okay so remember this is all our pre-Whole 30. We go full force on the 6th.  I was reading on another blog, can't remember where, about a guy who followed a paleo diet that had to try this challenge five times before he was successful!! Wow, I hope it goes smoother for me!
So far so good.  The Mr. complained of a headache today.  I didn't take pics of my food today since it was leftovers.
Breakfast: scrambled eggs and monkey salad
Lunch: leftovers from dinner with the most awesome watermelon mojito salad!!!

Dinner: Pork Loin and Butternut squash soup.  The soup was good- the flavors were a little strong for my taste.
Snacks: Cherry Pie Lara bar (my fav!), handful of cashews

I had to make a run to Costco last night- I feel like we may need more veggies or quick snacks.  So I grabbed some cashews, and scored some sugar free bacon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment