Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 13 of Whole 30

Woo hoo I am in the teens!! Can't believe it- well I can actually it has been fairly easy.  I am still awoke tired today and just not having much energy to get moving. I did step on the scale and was down 2 almost 3lbs, which is kinda a bummer ( I know it's not a weightloss diet) but being that I am eating only like 700 calories or so a day you'd think I'd lose more quicker, plus all the running.  Anyway my skin is awesome and  I am never feeling bloated or "fat".  I feel tighter and I know the weight will melt away as my body learns to burn fat, I'm just impatient.  

I decided to add back in some quick crossfit exercises to help me gain some tone as I drop the fat! I took my measurements and was like whaaatt?? So....  I absolutely love Califit Mamas!! She has the best WOD and they are fairly quick most about 15 minutes. I didn't start the 90 day challenge on July 7th like they did, so I am just a bit behind. I started on Day 1 of the 90 day challenge today. I was way more sweaty and out of breath doing this 15 minute workout then running on the elliptical for 20 minutes yesterday.  I will still be running at night at least 5x/week.

Breakfast: another round of egg and banana scramble and a V-8. Heading to the store today to get more veggies and eggs for some scrambles.  I even got the kids on it today- the little miss liked it, but the boys- eh not so much. The transition to a more sugar  free existence will be hard for them!



Lunch: Leftover meat sauce with some carrots and celery to dip in. I know sounds weird, but I like weird.  No picture because---well I forgot.

Dinner: Chicken stir fry with f'rice (cauliflower)
Again no pics, but I have made it before so if you really want to see what it looks like all cooked up have at it!  I added some leftover steak from last night as well.

Snacks: Tried a smoothie with kale, kiwi, mango, and lime. It was eh...but with the coconut milk gave me just what I needed after my WOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment