Friday, July 19, 2013

Two Weeks Two Weeks Two Weeks DOWN!!!!

Ahhh I have arrived at the halfway point, finally.  I am feeling pretty good today, still a little unstable emotionally which I read was pretty normal at this time, at least I am better than yesterday. I could hardly stand to be around myself!!  Poor children!

Today's meals were not that inspired- I need to get to the store! I really want to try the Paleo Pad Thai, I tried to make it today but the store was out of spaghetti squash- seriously! Next week.

Breakfast: sweet potato with mashed banana and a couple of eggs- pretty good if I do say so myself!



Lunch: Here is where it gets exciting.... meat sauce and carrots!! See, told ya' exciting! 


Dinner: Almond & coconut flour coated chicken thighs, butternut squash and a salad.  Pretty much all I could throw together. Like I said I need to go to the store! 


Exercise: WOD- loved it!! Maybe when the Mr. and the oldest get home I'll go for a run.  


No comments:

Post a Comment